Shift Tile Marigold 3
Shift Tile Marigold 3
The ‘Split Shift’ Tile trio has been created in collaboration with Bert & May for the London Design Festival 2016. The collaboration celebrates the simplistic beauty of three geometric shapes: the circle, the square and the triangle.
The three tile designs can be aligned to form whole shapes or arranged in a more abstracted, random way.
- Encaustic Hand Poured Concrete tile
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor/wet/dry/hot/cold
- W20cm x L20cm x D1.8cm (25 required for 1msq)
- Handmade to order in Spain
- Minimum order quantity: 25 per colour, can be split between shapes
- Delivery: Up to 3 sample tiles for £6, otherwise £95 flat fee for mainland UK shipments
- Lead-time: Samples 1 week, Bulk usually 8 weeks
We sometimes carry a small amount in stock in the studio - please contact us for stock level at email@example.com.
- Delivery for studio stock orders charged accordingly
- Prices include VAT.
- Your order will arrive on a palletised kerbside delivery with a third-party delivery company. Due to insurance policies the driver will not be able to assist you with carrying your order into your home
- Measure the area you plan to tile carefully to ensure you order enough and consider adding 10% extra to be sure you have enough to complete
If you wish to place an order outside of mainland UK please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain international delivery costs.
International deliveries are subject to border and customs checks. You will be responsible for paying any import duties and taxes incurred. You will also need to provide any information required to clear your goods through your country’s customs. Darkroom is not liable for any delays caused by border/custom checks.
Shipping by zone:
UK - from £6
Europe Zone 1 - from £15
Europe Zone 2 - from £30
Africa - from £40
Asia - from £35
Central America - from £48
North America - from £25
Oceana - from £30
South America - from £48
Returned items that have been subject to a free shipping offer and are being returned for a monetary refund (not exchanged for goods or a credit note) will have our delivery cost deducted from the amount refunded.